Unmapped: Where luxury and adventure meet
| This Article was created in partnership with Unmapped Travel |
Unmapped – the new name in small group tours – is taking intrepid travellers in their 30s and 40s to some of the world’s most exciting destinations.
Currently offering tours to Sri Lanka, Oman, Mexico, Bali and Komodo, and Morocco, with a maximum of 14 travellers on each tour, Unmapped gives you the opportunity to explore off-the-beaten-track destinations and make meaningful connections with fellow travellers at the same time. What can you expect on a tour? Unmapped promises action-packed adventure, incredible food experiences and luxe-boutique accommodation.
The key to Unmapped adventures is you; a community of people who want to embrace new experiences, smash their comfort zone and learn about different cultures – all with a group of people who could become friends for life.
Make memories in Morocco
From the snowy peaks of the High Atlas Mountains to the rolling dunes of the Sahara Desert, Morocco is made for adventure. On this tour, starting in Casablanca, you’ll have the chance to explore some of Morocco’s most interesting towns and cities.
- Meander through the souks and explore the beautiful Kasbah Oudaias in Rabat
- Enjoy a home-cooked dinner with a local family in the blue city of Chefchaouen
- Spend the night in a former palace located within the walls of Fes’ ancient medina
- Hike to undiscovered waterfalls in the scenic Talassemtane National Park
- Enjoy a sundowner at the best vantage point in Fes
- Hike through Ifrane National Park in the Middle Atlas Mountains
- Four-wheel-drive through the Sahara to a luxury desert camp
- Take a camel ride to watch the sun rise above the dunes
- Cycle through a labyrinth of palm and olive trees in Skoura’s palm grove
- Take in the dramatic scenery as you travel through Morocco’s highest pass, Tizi n’Tichka
- Experience a traditional hammam and massage in one of Marrakech’s most luxurious spas
– 13 nights’ twin share accommodation, including one night in a luxury desert camp
– Transport by air-conditioned minibus, 4WD and camel
– 14 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
– All activity costs included
– English-speaking local tour guide
– Maximum 14 fellow travellers
Take advantage of Unmapped’s exclusive offer for International Traveller readers. Quote code INTRAV to receive the special price of $3999 (usual price $4191). Unmapped’s next Moroccan adventure departs 9 September.
Two years ago I went to Spain and Portugal which I loved! I have Morocco on my list. I love reading your articles about same but I wish there were more details of the trips available to these destinations for single folks like me where twin share is not an option.
info re Morocco for 2020