Here at International Traveller, our team is continuing to grow.
As a result, we are often on the hunt for friendly, self-motivated and well-travelled folk to join the IT family.
Sales Account Manager
Due to rapid growth we are looking for a sales superstar to join the team at our sister title, Australian Traveller.
Two years experience in media sales is required.
We will provide all the training and support and ensure that you grow with us – your success is our success.
The right candidate will be looking to fast track their career, will love making things happen and enjoy working alongside dedicated and fun people.
The position will involve selling advertising into all Australian Traveller branded products including our digital assets and magazine plus a range of custom marketing solutions.
You will inherit a client base as well as cold call for new business. You will be meeting with some of Australia’s biggest advertising agencies and their clients.
You will be responsible for meeting reasonable sales targets and have a hands on involvement in the magazine and entire business.
For the right person, someone who is ready to step up, make a difference and fast track their career, this will be the best media sales job going in Australia.
Interstate travel will be required.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you love travel, writing and the online space?
Are you interested in a career in travel journalism and digital media?
If you’re still nodding, we’d love to meet you!
The International Traveller digital team offers internships at our Sydney-based office so you can get a taste of the wonderful world of online travel writing.
Of course, that doesn’t translate to coffee runs and menial errands. An IT internship will equip you with valuable insight into our industry, with experience in travel writing, editing, photo editing, social media, content management systems and the potential to do what we all love, travel!
- be able to demonstrate a flair for writing and a keen eye for detail and fact checking
- be in the midst or recently finished a relevant tertiary degree
- be familiar with major social media channels – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- have experience in photo editing programs such as Photoshop
- be able to attend our Surry Hills office one day a week for a minimum three months
Please email a copy of your resume, cover letter and atleast two examples of your work to email@example.com
Are you looking for hands-on experience to help launch your career in marketing?
This may be just your ticket!
We’re on the hunt for an upbeat, self-motivated, marketing intern to join our Surry Hills office a few days a week for a month.
Tasks will include:
- Working with suppliers to source marketing collateral
- Developing direct mail pieces with the publisher for subscriptions
- Sourcing and negotiating with promotional partners
- Creating and executing direct mail peices for advertising sales
- Creating sales and corporate presentations for sales people
- Creating and executing press releases for media
- Media database management
Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org