China is a big country; the world’s third largest in fact. So to really experience this ancient land in its entirety takes many, many months of travel – unless you have a private jet at your disposal…
Fortunately, that’s exactly what Captain’s Choice now offer with their 20-day private jet tour across China, taking in some of the country’s most iconic landmarks and beautiful vistas
Among the bucket-list experiences included, guests can expect to climb The Great Wall and sweep down its ridges aboard a cable car, discover the Terracotta Warriors with a senior archaeologist and feel chills run up your spine while standing in the historic Tiananmen Square. It’s enough to overshadow the private jet, isn’t it?
Guests can also cruise amongst the karst formations of Guilin, see the Stone Forest in Kunming, get up close and personal with giant pandas of Chongqing and, as a highlight for many, spend three nights aboard a luxurious cruise on the Yangtze River.
This is China at its best – its experiences, its scenery and its accommodation – including some of the world’s best hotels like The Peninsula Shanghai and The Peninsula Beijing.
Of course, the luxury doesn’t end on land.
On board the jet – an Airbus A319 no less – guests are welcomed into plush VIP seats with a glass of bubbly, while a menu of top quality cuisine and wines await the rest of the trip.
Adding to the appeal is that all flights are direct, while guests are given VIP clearance at airports plus special luggage handling arrangements. Oh, its limited to just you and 43 others…welcome aboard.
– Exclusive air travel on our Private A319 within China and connecting international flights from Australia
– 5 star accommodation (or best available in remote areas)
– All sightseeing excursions including personalised headset for enhanced comprehension and enjoyment
– All meals including wine, beer and soft drink at dinner and aboard aircraft
– Select program offering flexible sightseeing options
– A large tour escort team plus accompanying doctor
– Special luggage handling arrangements
– All four Ts – tipping, taxes, transfers and travel insurance (subject to meeting conditions of insurer)
– Thoughtful extras like bottled water while sightseeing and at meals, a personal travel wallet, group photograph, travel certificate and DVD of images from your tour