How does five nights in an Imperial Club room at the incredible Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai valued at a cool $12,000 sound?
If you love luxury, you’re certainly not alone. So for the 2018 edition of our Reader’s Choice we decided to step it up a notch, sending one lucky International Traveller on a five-night stay at the luxurious Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai valued at $12,000.
- Five night stay for two in an Imperial Club room at Atlantis, The Palm
- Luxury airport transfers
- Imperial Club access offering benefits valued at over AED3000 per day including private check-in and check-out, daily breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktails and canapes in the distinguished Imperial Club Lounge and access to the Imperial Club beach
- Unlimited complimentary access to Adventure Waterpark
- Unlimited complimentary access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Dinner for two on one evening at YUAN, Dubai’s most stylish Chinese restaurant
All you need to do to win is fill out the Reader’s Choice questionnaire below.
Create your own user feedback survey
ATLANTIS, THE PALM, DUBAI
Atlantis, The Palm is the first entertainment resort destination in the region, located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai. The unique ocean-themed resort is home to the number one waterpark in the Middle East, Aquaventure, one of the largest open-air marine habitats in the world, home to over 65,000 marine animals and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, a maze of underwater corridors and passageways providing a journey through ancient Atlantis. Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region with a collection of world-renowned restaurants by Michelin-star chefs including Nobu by Nobu Matsuhisa, Ronda Locatelli by Giorgio Locatelli and Bread Street Kitchen & Bar by Gordon Ramsay. The resort also boasts an award-winning ShuiQi Spa and Fitness Centre, an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities.
Terms and conditions
- Black-out dates apply
- Entrants under eighteen (18) years old must obtain parental consent prior to entry. Employees, officers and directors of Atlantis, The Palm Limited and Kerzner International Limited (together the “Sponsor”) and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as immediate family and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited, no cash substitutions are allowed and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for flights, all taxes and personal expenses, visas, personal expenses and travel insurance. A valid credit card imprint may be required upon arrival to guarantee payment of extra charges.
- By receipt of any prize, each entrant and winner agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or possession, acceptance, receipt or use or misuse of any prize and for any claims based on copyright, trademark, publicity rights, false endorsement or association, defamation, invasion of privacy or any other intellectual property-related cause of action and/or merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism or any other reason outside Sponsor’s reasonable control.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or in a disruptive manner.
- Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively by the DIFC Courts in Dubai in accordance with Dubai laws.
- Competition closes 5pm AEST, May 10, 2018