What is International Traveller magazine about?
International Traveller uncovers the best travel experiences around the world, from zero to six stars.
Aimed at Australians travelling abroad, we’re about exploring, learning and discovering, covering news, reviews and in-depth features.
We pride ourselves on putting our readers first, on quality journalism and on no-nonsense advice… all of which you’ll find in the IT Manifesto below.
THE IT MANIFESTO
1. This is your magazine: You, the reader are the most important person in this business.
2. It’s all about trust: We will never, ever trade our trust for ad dollars.
3. Every continent, every issue: Because the world is your oyster.
4. Time is precious: We won’t waste your time with dud holidays.
5. Zero to six stars: Because experiences are more important than star ratings. 6. Beyond the guidebook: You will pack one so we go beyond it.
Who owns International Traveller magazine?
From the same team behind Australian Traveller, International Traveller is an independent publication owned by Australian Traveller Media.
For more information, read About Us.
How often is the magazine published?
We publish a new edition once every two months – that’s six issues every year.
Where can I pick up a copy?
International Traveller magazine is sold in all good Australian newsagencies, as well as selected Coles and Woolworths supermarkets.
Alternatively, you can buy your copy (or a subscription!) online – just click this link and follow the prompts.
How do I contact the team?
You can contact the team via phone, post or email.
Read Contact Us for more details.
As you browse internationaltraveller.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner then enables us to present you with advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with internationaltraveller.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out .